I’m convinced you know who Eminem is? Even if you don’t know him, this list of Eminem quotes will help you understand him better.
Eminem is one of the most influential and best-selling artists of the early 21st Century. Eminem is an American rapper, actor, and record producer.
What Is Eminem Real Name?
Eminem’s real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III, born on 17 October 1972 at St. Joseph, Missouri, U.S.
He dropped out of school in the ninth grade and worked odd jobs until finally making it as a rapper upon the release of The Slim Shady LP in early 1999.
As an underground rapper, Eminem released his debut solo album, Infinite in 1996. He gained mainstream popularity in 1999 after the release of his major-label debut album, The Slim Shady LP.
The LP also earned Eminem his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Album.
Eminem is a dedicated father and artist with a passion for proving himself to those who doubt him.
With years of highs and lows to get to where he is now, Eminem is proud to tell the story of his struggling beginnings.
Eminem has earned himself global recognition and an ever-growing fanbase.
At 14, he began rapping with a high-school friend. They frequently skipped class to participate in freestyle rap battles at a nearby school’s lunchroom.
Soon enough, Eminem felt like he needed to earn the approval of more than just the high-school crowd.
In preparation, he took his initials and renamed himself as “M&M,” – which eventually became “Eminem.”
Eminem Net Worth
Eminem is one of the top wealthiest rappers in the United States, with almost all of his net worth tied to his music. He’s the best selling rapper of all time, with the Marshall Mathers LP’s sales exceeding 35 million copies.
He is one of the world’s wealthiest rappers, with an estimated net worth of $210 million as of 2020.
I have selected these Eminem quotes to help you understand how he lives his life and empower any young entrepreneur to endure tough situation.
21 Most Powerful Eminem Quotes That Will Change Your Life
- “When you’re a little kid, you don’t see color, and the fact that my friends were black, never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap.” – Eminem
- “Be proud of who you are.” – Eminem.
- “If you have enemies, good that means you stood up for something.” – Eminem
- “I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything.” – Eminem.
- “I try to treat all the money I’m making like it’s the last time I’m going to make it.” – Eminem
- “Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them…But when I say I’m going to do something, I have to do it.” – Eminem
- “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.” – Eminem
- “You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive.” – Eminem.
- “Be proud of who you are.” – Eminem.
- Eminem Quotes- “I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in-between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.” – Eminem.
11th Eminem Quotes― “Success is my only option; failure’s not.” – Eminem.
12. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem.
13. “I’ve accomplished enough with the music that I haven’t had to go out there and do other things to over-saturate.” -Eminem
14. “I need to keep working on myself for a while.” -Eminem
15. “My only scheme was to be a rapper.” -Eminem
16th Eminem Quotes― “Ultimately, who you choose to be in a relationship with and what you do in your bedroom is your business.” -Eminem
17. “Damn. How much damage can you do with a pen?” ― Eminem
18. If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be wack and boring or something.” ―Eminem
19. “You’d have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what it’s like to be me!!” ― Eminem
20. “But music is a reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail.” ― Eminem
21st Eminem Quotes— “To the people I forgot, you weren’t on my mind for some reason, and you probably don’t deserve any thanks anyway.” — Eminem.
What’s your favourite Eminem’s quotes, share with us in the comment section below!